banner

Thursday 21 December 2017

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS YEAR



Question for the day – Did you meet your goals this year?
If you made resolutions at the start of the year (or maybe just goals … they’re essentially the same thing).


I had a conversation some time back with a friend who owns a business.
The conversation started with a frustrated realization that the year is ending. See, We had spoken towards the end of last year and were pretty excited about new marketing plan for the year.
Now, at the half-way point, we realize that we were never going to meet our objectives for the year and it was making us pretty stressed out.
So I was told all i needed to do was restart my plan. If what i was doing wasn’t working i didn’t have to wait until the end of the year to create a new path.
I think we all fall into that trap. We start every year with great new intentions and then life and the next new great idea get in the way.
I asked. “So how do I restart now?”
Simple:
  • Refocus your marketing message
  • Put the “must haves” on your website
  • Create a lead generation content plan
  • Perfect your follow-up approach
  • Focus on turning leads into paying customers
Stop playing around with the “idea of the week” and go create and execute a new plan! I think we tend to overcomplicate this stuff.
I got very excited and thanked my friend for giving some renewed hope.
Shortly after that conversion, I got an idea. I’m guessing there are countless business owners out there with this very same feeling – how am I going to make the new year different?
So here’s my idea.
Together we’ll “Restart, Recharge and Revive” your marketing right now instead of waiting until another year rolls around.
You in? If so, just make it a point to come back here every day this week and take in the new lesson.
I believe there’s still plenty of time to make 2018 your best year yet and what better time to start than right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

amazon ad1

LEADSLEAP ADS